BTFP72156Where to Buy
Smart Point® 15 GA “FN” Style Angle Finish Nailer Kit
This Smart Point® 15 GA "FN" Style Angle Finish Nailer Kit offers greater nail collation density so that you can drive more nails without having to refill your magazine often. This “FN” style 15ga holds 130 nails in its magazine compared to our “DA” style 15ga finish nailer that only holds 100 nails in its magazine. Control the depth of the nail without interrupting workflow, and easily remove nails with tool-free jam release feature. Depend on this 15 GA Finish Nailer Kit for efficiency and precision.
Belt / Rafter Hook: true Collation Type: Glue Depth Adjustment: Yes Exhaust: Rear Fastener Length: 1.25-2.5 in Fastener Type / Gauge:: 15 Gauge FN Firing / Acutation Mode: Sequential with Contact Trigger Included Jam Clearance: Tool Free Magazine Capacity: 129 Magazine Loading: Rear Load No Mar Pad: true Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi Power Source: Pneumatic Tool Height: 12.1 in Tool Length: 14.3 in Tool Weight: 4.32 lbs Tool Width: 3.8 in Trigger Lock-Off: false
- Drives 15 GA "FN" style angle finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" length
- Integrated air blower allows to clear away debris from work surface
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Dial-A-Depth™ control for precise countersinking of nails
- 16" On-center gauge flips out to measure exactly 16" from end to nose for installing wall trim
- Selectable trigger system for sequential or contact operation
- Other Features: oil free operation, rear air exhaust, and belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener
- Kit Includes: Nailer, 1/4" Air Fitting, Carrying Case, and Extra No-Mar Tips
- 7 Year Limited Warranty. 1-Year Limited Warranty in production applications
The Smart Point® 15 GA “FN” Style Angle Finish Nailer Kit is covered by our 1-7 Year Limited WarrantyWarranty Details
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the Bostitch "Smart Point" BTFP12233 be available?This product is being released in May 2014.
To view more information, please click on this link.
To view some informational videos, click here.
How does the Selectable Trigger Functionality work on the Smart Point™ Nailers?Smart Point™ nailers come with Selectable Trigger System that allows for Sequential Fire or Bump Fire. See below for instructions on how to change between these two trigger systems.
How does the Jam Release Mechanism work in the Smart Point™ Bostitch Nailers?See below for instructions on the Jam Release functionality of the Smart Point™ nailers: