This Cordless Framing Nailer drives framing nails up to 3-1/2", features a 2-speed motor, and has tool-free depth adjustment and selector to quickly change between sequential and bump-fire modes. It accepts full round offset nails in 28-degree wire weld collation and comes with a rafter hook.
Cordless can help you save time and money. Pneumatic nailer users can save up to 20 minutes daily in set-up and clean-up time by switching to a BOSTITCH battery-powered nailer.** Frequent gas nailer users could save up to $15 per week in fuel cells and cleaning and lubricating costs by switching to a BOSTITCH battery-powered nailer.†
**Based on survey of users of multiple pneumatic nailer types on time required to set-up and clean-up compressors, air hoses, extension cords and other related accessories and attachments.
†Based on a survey of users of multiple gas nailer types. Frequent users defined as those who replaced fuel cell once per week and those who cleaned and lubricated once per week.
| Belt / Rafter Hook:
|Fastener Diameter Range:
||.113 to .131 in
||2 to 3-1/2 in
|Fastener Type / Gauge::
||28 Degree Wire Weld
|Firing / Acutation Mode:
||Bump and Sequential
|No Mar Pad:
|Power Tool Type:
- Also Includes:
- (1) BCF28WW Wire Weld Framing Nailer
- (1) No Mar Tip
- Deck Building
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential and contact-actuation modes
- Brushless motor and engine design includes two speeds for optimized performance and enough power to drive 3-1/2" fasteners
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in case of jam
- Compatible with BOSTITCH 20V MAX* batteries